This is Part 2 of our discussion with Christopher Lynch, a tech venture capitalist with Atlas Venture. Chris is a partner at Atlas Venture and former CEO and President of Vertica (which was sold to HP last year) and Acopia (which was sold to F5 in 2007), and has led a number of startups to big acquisitions.
Show notes and episode details after the jump…
In Part 2 of our discussion with Chris Lynch, we discuss…
- Big Data, big problems
- How Big Data solutions impact business decision making
- VC decision making in Big Data inestments
- Imbedding Big Data solutions within each layer of infrastructure
- How Atlas Venture-backed travel startup Hopper leverages Big Data?
- Whos is doing Big Sata well?
- Lynch’s thoughts on EMC’s Greenplum acquisition
- Hack/reduce and how it’s prepping the next generation of Big Data
10 Big Questions with Chris Lynch