Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week Sarah is out but Eddie and Greg carry on with very special guest George Reese, Co-founder and CTO of enStratus.
This week we discuss…
- Catching up with Eddie
- EnStratus evolution
- Cloud and the barrier to the enterprise
- Managing multiple clouds at once
- Netflix fails to own it’s failure, passes the buck to AWS
- Enterprise IT shouldn’t be trying to boil the ocean
- Amazon Web Services doesn’t need an enterprise plan
- Technology buying is broken
- OpenStack is getting the buzz… but is it gaining customers?
- The object storage challenge
- Home automation and wifi light bulbs
Image credit: Clouds Are Coming by Vera Kratochvil