Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Sarah is hiding so it’s just Ed and Greg with special guest, Ben Kepes, well known evangelist, investor, commentator and business adviser.
This week we discuss…
- Greg and Ed banter about Cisco Live
- Greg as an opening act to Brian Cox
- PRISM and the NSA spying program
- New Zealand gets into spying
- Hong Kong as a whistle-blower refuge
- Standards for the Software Defined Data Centre?
- Savvis acquires AppFog
- Platform-as-a-Service market
- Pivotal, CloudFoundry and fruity-bits
- Sticky PaaS
- The changing role of the CTO and CIO